Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dear Reader. . .


Now I'm all shy.

After spending a vast amount of time making this blog beautiful and aesthetically pleasing for your eyeballs. . . I find myself hesitating.

As we know, hesitation is the downfall of all bloggers. If the author does not have the confidence of mold and the charisma of a root beer float the blog is doomed to fail. Thankfully I am an expert in all things root beer and I am improving in leaps and bounds on my moldy side.


To win back your favor after that last statement I will offer you many endearing empty promises for this blog:
a) I will post mediocre pictures of my creative projects.

b) I may post recipes and mediocre pictures of spectacular delicacies.

c) I may just post a link to my friend Yammie's blog, instead.

d) I will unabashedly quote, imitate, and pretend I am one of the fantastic sewing bloggers on this thing called the World Wide Web.

e) There might be some original posts, too.

f) There will be lists.

g) There will be a post explaining why I am addicted to lists.

h) I will probably talk about my family and friends and cornmeal.

i) I'm throwing around the idea of movie and book reviews as well. (this is where you comment and say yea or nay)

j) I will strive to present this blog in the most interesting way, while inspiring you to go on to greater things and know that our talents come from one source, Jesus Christ our Savior and Creator.

k) I'm tempted to use the rest of the alphabet.

l) I'll have mercy on you. This time.

m) I entreat you to read and enjoy this B-log. It may be a blessing in disguise.

P.S. Here's a treat:

No comments:

Post a Comment